Classic Car Rebuilding
Classic car rebuilding and restoration
With more than 40 years of experience in the auto industry, the team at Earl’s Collision Center has an unmatched passion for cars. That’s why we offer classic car rebuilding and restoration services in Cleveland. We love working on classic, antique, and collector cars, and are eager to help you rebuild and restore your vintage model.
- Complete auto body repair: The complete auto body services offered from Earl’s Collision Center include more than just collision repair. We also rebuild and restore classic cars.
- Unibody repair: We offer unibody repair services for older car models.
- Complete frame restoration: We provide full-service frame restoration for classic, antique, and collector automobiles.
- Windshield and window glass service: If your classic car needs new windows or glass repair, we have the skills and resources to take care of that, as well.
- Custom painting and refinishing: With our computerized color-matching system and complete refinishing services, we’ll have your classic car back to its original form or provide a custom paint job with a quick turnaround time.
- Secure indoor storage: We understand the value of classic cars and can guarantee safe storage of your vehicle. Our state-of-the art facility has secure indoor storage with security cameras.
In addition to major collision repairs and restoration projects, we also assist with minor repairs including dent and scratch removal. We always offer free estimates, as well as free pick-up and delivery.